Sunday, December 4, 2011

Macbook Pro 2011 15" i7 Thermal adhesive appliance tutorial MX-4 CPU & GPU heatsink removal

Macbook Pro 2011 15" i7 Thermal adhesive appliance tutorial MX-4 CPU & GPU heatsink removal Video Clips. Duration : 7.53 Mins.


I provide a little guide on removing the logic board from my MacBook Pro 2011 i7 quad core to re-paste with Arctic Cooling MX-4. My factory paste wasn't as bad as it was with some people, but in the video I show my FIRST attempt with MX-3 which I wasn't really happy with, which is why I re-made this video and applied MX-4. Comment with any questions you may have and I'll try to respond ASAP. Feel free to mute as I have no commentary as everything is in captions. MBP 2011 15.4" i7 2.3Ghz 2820qm AMD 6750 blah blah blah

Tags: Thermal, Paste, MBP, 11, 2011, heat, sink, i7, sandy, bridge, AMD, ATI, TIM, MX3, MX4, arctic, silver, IC7, spread, method, apply, re-paste, removal, heatsink, copper, fans, cooling, intel, notebook, apple, laptop, computer, quad, core, guide, rice, grain, pea, aznguyen, 316

Related : หางานเชียงใหม่ Cheap uppababy vista cole

No comments:

Post a Comment