Monday, December 12, 2011

Ubuntu 11.04 Installed on MacBook Pro 13-inch (early 2011)

Ubuntu 11.04 Installed on MacBook Pro 13-inch (early 2011) Video Clips. Duration : 5.90 Mins.


Thanks so much to Luke (youtube.com for his help in getting Ubuntu working on the MacBook Pro! FYI, this is not my main channel, so the content won't be 100% Linux-related. Thanks for watching! Buy My T-Shirts! twil.spreadshirt.com & http My main channel: youtube.com My Website: www.thisweekinlinux.com My Forum www.thisweekinlinux.com My Facebook Page: www.facebook.com My Twitter: www.twitter.com My IRC Channel: #twil on irc.freenode.net

Keywords: ubuntu, 11.04, natty, narwhal, macbook, pro, apple, mac, book, dual, boox, osx, os, 10, intel, sandy, bridge, broadcom, wireless, 4331, this week in linux, this, week, in, linux, thisweekinlinux, twil, talks, twiltalks

Related : My Product Pattaya Hotels Hotel in Thai Cheap Ice Indulgence

No comments:

Post a Comment